Re: ssh private key password

On Fri, Jan 09, 2009 at 12:28:43AM -0600, Jerry Amundson wrote:

> In fact, I hope more and more command line tools add this GUI pop-up
> feature. It's awesome.

I'm curious, why is this awesome?  It seems to me that if one has
chosen to type commands into a terminal emulator that changing focus
to a different window for further input violates the 'rule of least
suprise'?  Or is this some form of "GUI = good, CLI = bad" religion?

John
--
John W. Linville
linville redhat com