Re: Non-responsive maintainer process for Damien Durand

2009/1/11 Rakesh Pandit <rakesh pandit gmail com>:
> 2009/1/11 Debarshi Ray <debarshi ray gmail com>:
>>> I would like to initiate the non-responsive maintainer policy [1]
>>> against Damien Durand (CC'ed).
>> Some more bugs assigned to him that need attention:
>> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/465114: FTBFS gnome-specimen-0.3-2.fc10
> I checked this one and it is probably fixed already, though F9 build
> is absent but I checked that F9 build also.
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1044981
> And it is fine.

Wello this one is already fixed and I have build for F-9 and closed.

>> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/465075: FTBFS gdmap-0.7.5-6.fc6

While fixing this one I encountered a problem of 2 more folks fixing
it simultaneously. Which resulted in unnecessary commits and bump.

The basic problem is without assigning bug why we committing the fix ?
This has resulted in confusion. Lets assign bugs at least before
acting on them and that will help in collaboration.