Re: MAVEN_OPTS and mvn-jpp

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Deepak Bhole <dbhole redhat com> wrote:
> Hmm, I don't have a rawhide machine around atm, but I have never seen
> that before. Do you have another copy of (non-rpm) maven on the system?

No.  I did update with yum from F-10 instead of installing Rawhide
directly, because I was unable to get the installer to complete (see
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-January/msg00014.html).
 But I have not installed anything but Fedora packages on this
machine.  It looks to me like maven's command-line processing is
busted.
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/