Orphaning gpsbabel

Hi all,

I am orphaning gpsbabel. silfreed has already accepted to take over.

roozbeh

PS: Sorry for being AWOL for so long. Some explanation here:

http://advogato.org/person/roozbeh/diary/152.html

I showed at FUDcon to get a handle on what's going on, and I'm going
over the list of my fedora/epel responsibilities and free whatever I
can't really do any more. Thanks a lot to everybody who took over
those when I could not do them.