chain build for Fedora 10 (ie non rawhide)

What is the equivalent way of doing a chain build for a non rawhide
build. I have a couple (well 3 actually) of packages that have a
bugfix release that are dependant on the build so I wanted to build
them all together so I can push them to updates-testing all together
so as no dep issues occur. What's the best way to do that?

Packages in destination tag dist-f10-updates-candidate are not
inherited by build tag dist-f10-build
Target dist-f10-updates-candidate is not usable for a chain-build
make: *** [chain-build] Error 1

Regards,
Peter