Re: chain build for Fedora 10 (ie non rawhide)

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson gmail com> wrote:
> What is the equivalent way of doing a chain build for a non rawhide
> build. I have a couple (well 3 actually) of packages that have a
> bugfix release that are dependant on the build so I wanted to build
> them all together so I can push them to updates-testing all together
> so as no dep issues occur. What's the best way to do that?
>
> Packages in destination tag dist-f10-updates-candidate are not
> inherited by build tag dist-f10-build
> Target dist-f10-updates-candidate is not usable for a chain-build
> make: *** [chain-build] Error 1

You have to build one package, request rel-eng to tag it [1] into the
buildroot, build the next package and so on.
When you are done push them as a single update in bodhi.

1: https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/newticket
(make sure to include the full n-v-r of the package you want to be tagged)