Lua module packages are not multi-lib, how to do?

Hello Fedora.

I've just realized that the Lua module packages that I maintain, which
include a Lua module in form of a .so shared object, are not available
as multi-lib. I can only ever install the x86_64 version on my machine,
yum and packagekit do not provide the i386 version.

As an example take lua-posix, it provides /usr/lib64/lua/5.1/posix.so.
Probably this does not match some pattern to make it understood as
multi-lib. Is there a way I can force this package to be pushed as
multi-lib package? Or is it a bug in my spec files and it should already
have been recognized as multi-lib?

Regards from Aachen,
	Tim

--
    Tim Niemueller <tim niemueller de>      www.niemueller.de
 Imagination is more important than knowledge. (Albert Einstein)