Re: TeX font package naming guidelines

Le Mer 14 janvier 2009 12:37, Patrice Dumas a écrit :

> Also there may be TeX packages that also have fonts, but consist
> mainly
> in tex stuff, in that case, I think that the srpm could be called
> tex-some-package
> though the font parts should still be called
> ctan-some-package-fonts-common
> ctan-some-package-fonts-roman

ctan-some-package-fonts-common
ctan-some-package-roman-fonts

according to the draft for the fonts part.

Anyway I don't want to be involved in the TEX parts (that's one reason
I pushed for a clean fonts/other stuff split) so I'll be ok with
whatever TEX subpackage name TEX people agree on (please update this
line of the table accordingly, I don't want to be involved more least
people start expecting me to write TEX guidelines)

--
Nicolas Mailhot