Re: Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Jeroen van Meeuwen (kanarip kanarip com) said:
The Spins SIG is going to have regular, bi-weekly meetings. I've chosen Mondays at 18:00 UTC, on even weeks, and it will not take more then one hour.

If you are a member of Release Engineering, Quality Assurance, FESCo or Infrastructure, I would like you to attend.

releng meetings are Mondays, 18:00 UTC already. See
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting_channel#Time_table has the Release Engineering meetings listed at 17:00 UTC.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen