Re: [Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Jon Stanley wrote:
On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 7:26 AM, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip kanarip com> wrote:

The Spins SIG is going to have regular, bi-weekly meetings. I've chosen
Mondays at 18:00 UTC, on even weeks, and it will not take more then one
hour.

This time will be bad for me over the next several weeks since I have
physical therapy for my busted shoulder. However, as that ends towards
the middle of February, then I should be good for this time.

We've rescheduled due to a conflict with the Release Engineering meeting, on the same time as the EPEL meeting, but different alternating weeks, does that help?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip