Re: Migration of the Fedora Mailing Lists

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Jon Stanley wrote:

We'll work with each individual list owner in order to determine a
date for the migration.

Can you also make sure that the list descriptions are updated, has valid links etc as part of the migration process? I was trying to do this already but if you are already working with owners, we can do this together.

I have probably missed something, but the Mailing Lists will be migrated to what ?

Thanks,

Pierre