Re: [Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Josh Boyer wrote:

I'm asking that the spins owners don't show up on release day with broken
spins for rel-eng to compose.  I'm asking them to make sure their spin
boots and isn't DOA when users download it.  I'm asking them to make sure
the items (or *gasp* features) that make their spin unique actually work
when you boot the spin.

I am already doing all this and I don't see the benefit in mandating biweekly composes and reporting when you don't even know what you want from the report.

Rahul