Re: [Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Josh Boyer wrote:

Hey, here's a hint.  The Spins SIG, Spins process, and the world in
general is not about you.

No but I am involved and present in all of it. So please consider my input instead of side stepping my concerns.

Glad you're doing it already.  Once we figure out what to report, it
should be easy for you to fill in the template.

I will wait for that. Please discuss that in this list instead of on IRC.

Rahul