Re: Migration of the Fedora Mailing Lists

On 15.01.2009 11:38, Xavier Lamien wrote:
On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Pierre-Yves <pingou pingoured fr> wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Jon Stanley wrote:

We'll work with each individual list owner in order to determine a
date for the migration.
Can you also make sure that the list descriptions are updated, has valid
links etc as part of the migration process? I was trying to do this already
but if you are already working with owners, we can do this together.
I have probably missed something, but the Mailing Lists will be migrated to
what ?

The domain name will change.
e.g you will have <fedora-development-list lists fedoraproject org> instead

Was "fedora-development-list lists fedoraproject org" a real world example? Fedora and list are redundant in it.

I'd prefer to get rid of at least the list *or* have fedora and list in all the new list names.

CU
knurd