Re: [Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

On Jan 15, 2009, at 9:43 AM, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

You make it sound so logic, I can only agree with you. You're right. I hadn't read anything, I can't remember anything, let alone keep in mind what everyone's ideas, comments and recommendations were and shape them into the skeleton (read: *THE SKELETON*) of a new process. I'm definitely a fail.

First thing you have said that I can agree with.

joe