Re: Migration of the Fedora Mailing Lists

Michael Cronenworth wrote:
fedora-fonts -> fonts lists fedoraproject org
fedora-kernel-list -> kernel lists fedoraproject org
fedora-list -> support lists fedoraproject org
fedora-devel-list -> development lists fedoraproject org
fedora-virt -> virtualization lists fedoraproject org

Etc., etc., etc.

Please be sure to update gmane when doing this. It would be preferable if you can either coordinate the changeover with them, or else mirror the lists via the old address for a few days. (gmane doesn't have the beginning of this thread, so I don't know if that was already planned.)

--
Matthew
"Doggy!" -- Robots from Freefall (http://freefall.purrsia.com)