Re: [Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
That wasn't what I was talking about however. I think Josh Boyer
understands the issue better. Essentially, the environment that spin
maintainers do composes on should be exactly the same as the one the
final composes are being made. Any minor change can cause issues which
we cant easily reproduce.

But what if fixes are needed to make one of the base spins, or even another
custom spin, work?

Then, ideally both the spin owner and Fedora infrastructure folks are aware and can coordinate on the changes required. The same concerns apply. We should strive to minimize the differences in the environment between test composes and the final compose.

Rahul