Re: [Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

> Then, ideally both the spin owner and Fedora infrastructure folks are
> aware and can coordinate on the changes required. The same concerns
> apply. We should strive to minimize the differences in the environment
> between test composes and the final compose.

I'm not all that sure why you think there is a difference.  During the
F10 development, the spins were composed in a guest that was rawhide of
the day.  The configs came from the git tag for spin-kickstarts.  I'm
really not sure how this would be any different from anybody else.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!