Re: [Fedora-spins] Spins SIG Meeting(s) / Agenda!

Jesse Keating wrote:
Then, ideally both the spin owner and Fedora infrastructure folks are aware and can coordinate on the changes required. The same concerns apply. We should strive to minimize the differences in the environment between test composes and the final compose.

I'm not all that sure why you think there is a difference.  During the
F10 development, the spins were composed in a guest that was rawhide of
the day.  The configs came from the git tag for spin-kickstarts.  I'm
really not sure how this would be any different from anybody else.

As I said already, we did run into a problem in the compose of Xfce live cd because the VM had a updated livecd-tools (post GA update IIRC) which created a SELinux policy denial or similar issue.

Rahul