Re: PackageKit translations

2009/1/16 Richard Hughes
In a couple of weeks time they'll be a new PackageKit release that we'll
see in F11.

Before that time, I would like the translations for PackageKit to be
updated -- updated translations are very important for the F11 release
quality and also for the F10 backport. There are still quite a few
important languages missing and others that are quite incomplete.

You can see the current stats here:

http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/packagekit#master

Well, at least for Spanish the stats in this link differs from those from Damned Lies:

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-packagekit/
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/packagekit/

Anyway, I will tell the Spanish translator to hurry :D