Re: BTRFS 0.17 in rawhide (at some point)

David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 16:16 -0500, Josef Bacik wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I've just updated btrfs-progs to 0.17 in rawhide, and will be doing
>> the same for F-10 and F-9 shortly.
>
> Can we have nfs-utils updated too, please? The one we have in F-9
> predates my patches to use statfs() to obtain a fsid for exporting the
> file system. Not sure about F-10, but 1.1.4 in rawhide is OK.

Just to be clear... you are wanting one of or all of the following patch
back ported to F9?

    Stop exportfs warning about needing fsid, when we actually have one
    Use fsid from statfs for UUID if blkid can't cope (or not used)
    Explicit UUID handling doesn't require blkid; factor out get_uuid_blkdev()
    Fix handling of explicit uuid

steved