Re: Your favorite CMS running docs.fedoraproject.org?

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 07:59:57AM -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Operator (postnuke.tv) wrote:
>
> > The Zikula project might be very interested... You could have Zikula
> > deployed with the project's help and support?
> > Moreover, at some point in the near future, we'd like to be providing
> > a Fedora RPM for the FC distrib.
>
> The latter, being packaged and included in fedora, is pretty much a
> prerequisite for consideration, so... the sooner the better.

+1

This falls under "working within Fedora Infrastructure."

The deployment could be done in parallel with packaging, but the
packaging would have to be in earnest, and we'd need to recruit a
sponsor superfast.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41