Help with C Code in Fedora

Lucélio Gomes de Freitas aa.lucelio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 21:17:25 UTC 2009

Thank you ***Jochen Schmitt, **Kevin Kofler* and *Jud Craft*,

          I developed many commercial applications using UNIX(Interactive),
Fortran, "C", and Pascal some years ago, I'm comming back, and trying to
mount my working environment.   At that time(first CD of Linux RED-HAT)
network was not so common, the environment was single machine, multiuser
serial board and *I*nter *P*rocess *C*ommunications, the beginning of C++.
I would like to port all these applications to linux(just for heating a
litle).   I'm studing and have already got some tools like Advanced Linux
Programing(Mark Mitchell, Jeffrey Oldham and Alex Samuel), some books...,
and  If you would like to help me, I would appreciate.   Show me the way,
and take me for a "tools update ride", I am sure that I can contribute a lot
for the community.   By the way I love Linux(*for me RED-HAT is the one, the
best*), and have a project in mind, and I'll invest on it, and all I said
before is necessary for the bases of my project.   It is necessary to know
some environment to choose what best fits.

Ps1: I've 3(fast dual core, 4Gb, F10-x86_64, 800GB), fast internet(3Mb),
gtk2-devel and qt-devel packages installed.
Ps2: Do you see any problem for us to know each other by making a *
videoconferencing* via Skipe? Any sugestion?

I hope I can count on you.

Thanks,
Lucélio.