Re: Why different keys for -testing and non-testing?

On Saturday 17 January 2009 11:59:09 am Jesse Keating wrote:
> We should also make import of keys an auditable event.
>
> Are not all rpm actions audited?

No. What I'm talking about is perhaps defining a specific audit event type
that would signify that a key was imported and where it came from. I've seen
cases where rpm tries to download keys from the network. This is one of the
few security sensitive actions that is not put into the audit system.

-Steve