Re: Trouble with koji (%_font_pkg macro)

Le dimanche 18 janvier 2009 à 19:54 +0100, Nicolas Mailhot a écrit :

> Since you're not following guidelines it's not surprising our macros
> fail you.

Actually, that was a bit more forceful than I intended. Apologies.
Pointing out the same document every day makes me grumpy.

Everyone please read and re-read the FAQ. Really. It's here to help.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Shipping_fonts_in_Fedora_%28FAQ%29

--
Nicolas Mailhot