Re: Trying to debug nfs install issue, increase verbosity of nfs server?

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 09:08:11AM -0500, Steve Dickson wrote:
> Through some side bar discussion it been suggested an update to
> the man page is probably need (which I agree) and maybe a flag
> of some sort to allow unknown IP address access. I must admit, I'm
> a bit hesitant to do the later, since I don't think its a good idea
> to allow unknown client access any system daemon...

"Not in the DNS" does not mean unknown, it just means it's not in the
DNS yet.  Only the administrator of the system knows whether not in
the DNS indicates a problem or not.  Refusing by default is fine if
documented appropriately, not giving a way out isn't.

  OG.