Re: New package from one source

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Pavel Alexeev (aka Pahan-Hubbitus) (forum ru bir ru) said:
As was mentioned in there discussion I want package it and push to Fedora (it is open source and maintained). So, main question - is it normal situation have second package (I intend call it like apache-itk) with one source, which used in other rpm (apache) in repository? Is really there any legal issues or etc.?

I don't think shipping separate rebuilds of core system daemons that
consist of adding 66k of non-upstream patch is a good idea.

Bill

seconded. If it isn't good enough for upstream we don't want it.

--CJD