Re: Wrong security attributes. Maybe a bug?

2009/1/19 Steve Grubb <sgrubb redhat com>:
> On Monday 19 January 2009 04:06:26 pm Steve Grubb wrote:
>> chattr -i  ./foo
>
> whoops...actually, chattr +i ./foo
>
> -Steve

This is what I want. Thanx.

But as I said earlier I had the impression that changing the owner to
root and settting the files in 444 mode would do the work. Back then
when I created those files I tried deleting them and I couldn't.
Therefore I thought it's sufficient. Maybe there was something else
that I did then and cann't remember now?