Re: Heads up openssl-0.9.8j in rawhide

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 23:25:35 +0100,
  Tomas Mraz <tmraz redhat com> wrote:

> Surely, I am not that stupid to break all the deps a week before freeze.

It still is something that has the possibility of causing problems for
a lot of packages if something does goes wrong. Some of us are testing things
that need a working repository (in my case building livecd spins). And
things that block or slow down testing right before a freeze cause problems.

There should be a very important reason for making a change like this less
than a week before a freeze.