Re: rawhide report: 20090121 changes

> New package gtkparasite
>        A GUI debugging tool for GTK+ applications

Is it really a good idea to put a program that has not yet been
released [1] into our stable Fedora 9 and Fedora 10 repositories? I
can understand that it is really useful, so maybe we could start off
in Rawhide and only expose it to the stable releases a bit later.

Cheers,
Debarshi
----
[1] http://chipx86.github.com/gtkparasite/#download