Re: rawhide report: 20090121 changes

Debarshi Ray wrote:
New package gtkparasite
       A GUI debugging tool for GTK+ applications

Is it really a good idea to put a program that has not yet been
released [1] into our stable Fedora 9 and Fedora 10 repositories? I
can understand that it is really useful, so maybe we could start off
in Rawhide and only expose it to the stable releases a bit later.

That's going a little far. The only people that will be exposed to it are those that are specifically looking for it, which probably will be very happy to find it available for F-9 or F-10...