Re: F10 and no root login - impossible to maintain systems!

Benjamin LaHaise wrote:

And how do you propose that a user login to fix a problem when they call tech support saying "I get a blank screen when I login"? I'm curious, because these are real world cases where the GUI login fails.

If the GUI login, your fallback is command line, obviously. Having had support experience for a good number of years, I can tell you that, instructing people to type some command is far more easier as well.

Rahul