Re: Alpha-freeze, when ?

> The clarification I'd like is an all-clear signal that the alpha tag has
> been made and we can go back to breaking rawhide ;-).  According to the
> stated schedule it should have been done by now; so will I get my wrist
> slapped if I push mysql 5.1 today?

Sorry, I've been slacking on that one.  The alpha tag has been made.
You could break rawhide if you want, but if it's going to break a lot of
deps you may want to ask for a koji tag specifically to land it and
build all the deps for it before moving it into rawhide itself.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!