Re: F10 and no root login - impossible to maintain systems!

Benjamin LaHaise wrote:
On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 10:24:39PM -0500, Casey Dahlin wrote:
Ctrl+Alt+F1 no longer works (or rather, it brings up the X server instead of Ctrl+Alt+F7). F2-6 should be fine.

No, it does not. If it did, I wouldn't be ranting about the utterly insane defaults Fedora is deeming essential for all users without care for how it impacts the *entire* community.

		-ben
I maintain the init system. We did not disable these keys. File a bug.

--CJD