Re: F10 and no root login - impossible to maintain systems!

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 10:38:53PM -0500, Casey Dahlin wrote:
> You can get root on a Fedora box. Easily. The reason for my attitude is
> confirmed. You clearly have /no idea what you're talking about/.

Please enlighten me how one gets root on a system where you can't get to a
login prompt, and where logging in as a regular user fails?

> I've asked you twice now to file a bug against a legitimate problem. If
> you can't get a TTY on your box with Ctrl+Alt+F2 your install is broken.

I've given up filing bugs on anything gnome or X related in the Fedora
bugzilla, as they get closed when a release goes EOL without being fixed.
Please prove me wrong this time.

		-ben