Re: [QA] To clone or not to clone ( a bug report ) that's the question...

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> This subject WILL be a topic on the next QA meeting and votes counted
> and a FINAL decision be made.

I don't think this arrogant attitude is helping anyone, no matter what
option ends up chosen. I don't see why the decision has to be rushed nor
why a QA team vote would be the right way to decide about this issue (it
affects packagers at least as much as QA and triage folks).

        Kevin Kofler