Re: Problem with login in root account in Fedora10

navneet rastogi wrote:
Hello,
      I am a member of GLUG Meerut and we are distributing Fedora10.I
want to tell u about a bug in fedora10. It's just a simple mistake of
a '#' but you never ignore it because a small ant can kill a big
ELEPHANT .

You have to be more specific. Root is disabled in GDM by default and that is not a bug.

Rahul