[QA] To clone or not to clone ( a bug report ) that's the question...

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Jan 23 00:10:49 UTC 2009

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> Dont worry you can bother yourself with writing your own proper
> testing/test pages for your own components.
>
> Looking forward to see them.

I just proposed a competing arbitrary policy in your QA ticket:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/5

It's easy to write up an arbitrary policy without asking anyone, even easier
to copy somebody else's as you did (and while this does mean at least 2
people are supporting the policy, that's not a consensus). But that's not
how decisions are made in a community project.

        Kevin Kofler