Re: Fedora Alpha release notes - Help required

Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 02:01:51PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi,

As usual. we need a single page release notes for Fedora 11 Alpha.
Edit the following page and fill in the notes for major new features, known bugs and things that need more explicit testing.

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Fedora_11_Alpha_release_notes&action=edit&redlink=1

Not sure if you intended anyone to create that page, but I have gone
and done it, and added notes about the Windows cross-compiler feature

Yes, thank you.

Rahul