Re: rawhide report: 20090123 changes

Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com> writes:
> With this many broken deps for mysql, why wasn't a special koji tag used
> to handle all this in one fell swoop like I offered?

[ shrug... ]  There's not that many, and it would have required more
work on the part of the affected maintainers to deal with a nonstandard
tag than just to rebuild.  If I expected anyone to have to do more than
a respin, then a tag would have been a good idea because the work would
be a bit drawn out.  But no one objected last week to having to do a
respin once 5.1 went into the tree...

			regards, tom lane