Re: Fedora Alpha release notes - Help required

Paul Wouters wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jan 2009, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

As usual. we need a single page release notes for Fedora 11 Alpha.
Edit the following page and fill in the notes for major new features, known bugs and things that need more explicit testing.

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Fedora_11_Alpha_release_notes&action=edit&redlink=1

Add link to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/11/FeatureList and release schedule.

I am not sure why this is required? It will just duplicate information from the FeatureList page?

We are just adding a link so that people who are interested in more details can read them.

Rahul