Re: F10 and no root login - impossible to maintain systems!

Benjamin LaHaise wrote:
arrow keys don't work correctly in qemu or vmware,

I don't know about vmware, for qemu this may be a bug related to the switch to evdev. My keyboard problems (far more than arrow keys weren't working!) was fixed by specifying the keyboard type when starting quemu, e.g. 'qemu-<flavor> -k en-us ...'.

--
Matthew