Re: Root Logins in X...

On 01/24/2009 01:20 PM, nodata wrote:
Am Samstag, den 24.01.2009, 05:14 -0600 schrieb King InuYasha:
 +1

For me, it is quite easy to fill up my hard disk, I already filled up
my flash drives, my secondary hard disks, and I am already nearing
full on my /home directory.

Try filling it completely though, I bet you have trouble.
I almost always do a tune2fs -m0 or a mke2fs -m0, so do not bet with me :)