Re: Claiming ownership of orphaned packages

> Do not hesitate to discuss any problem you encounter on the
> fedora-fonts-list ;)

I was about to join the list, but it looks like someone invited me :)

And yes, I have some questions to ask to the Fonts SIG about some
stuff I will need to do for those packages, but that's for later.

Regards,

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin