Re: rawhide report: 20090124 changes

On Sat, 2009-01-24 at 14:18 +0200, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
>  You are correct, 0.7-07 / 0.7-0.8 would have been correct. But I am not
> the primary maintainer and I wanted to be sure that Paul's (i.e. primary
> maintainer) local tree is not affected by any changes that I made. And I
> have also tried to emphasize that these were just rebuilds without any
> change in functionality at all.

That's a good thought, but going to non-standard versioning just
confuses things.  You've made a change to the package, it's going to
"affect" Paul's local tree no matter what.

Please stick to the standard policies when changing packages,
particularly somebody else's package.  Thanks!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!