Re: support for latest (radeon) hardware

On Sat, 2009-01-24 at 20:20 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>  > Well there are really two types of users.  Those that want to run
> > experimental builds of software and help in the bug finding and
> fixing
> > of our software, and those that don't.
>
> What I'm up to: The latter group wants to have support for their
> hardware as well and that's what we need a solution for.

Then we need to entice more of the latter group into being early users
and testers, rather than forcing it upon them without their consent.
What's the point of having releases if we don't try to keep them
somewhat stable.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!