Re: Draft guidelines for approving provenpackager

Alex Lancaster wrote:
> So is provenpackager going to be reseeded with sponsors only?  If that
> is so, I'll lose my current ability to fix packages as I am not a
> sponsor at this time.  I have particularly focused on fixing broken
> deps in rawhide (my pet peeve, especially close to releases) for the
> last few release cycles and I hope my work has been useful.

I'm a sponsor now, and AFAIK sponsors in packager will also be sponsors in
provenpackager, so I'll sponsor you into provenpackager (if somebody else
isn't quicker than me ;-) ). You've done great work fixing broken deps, you
really deserve being in provenpackager!

        Kevin Kofler