Re: Draft guidelines for approving provenpackager

On Sun, 2009-01-25 at 17:15 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>  +1
>
> There's an open ticket at FESCo to look into abuse of provenpackager
> lockout, I really hope they'll look into this soon.

This reseeding is in fact part of the result of that looking into.  The
provenpackager group being too big and filled with people who maintain
an arbitrary amount of packages was a big reason why some folks didn't
open their packages.  By rebooting the group with people we've already
had a human review of, and then supplying guidelines for those people to
bring more into the group, we can keep the group to just those that
genuinely want to help, and have had some human trust level applied.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!