wiki structure policy (was: Re: Wiki tip for the week of Jan 26 2009: Moving pages with ease)

On 26.01.2009 06:30, Ian Weller wrote:

Wiki tip of the week for Jan 26 2009: Moving pages with ease

With the new page naming and wiki structure policy[1] in place, [...]
[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Help:Wiki_structure

One question regarding that wiki structure policy: How can I watch a certain set of wiki pages closely? In the past I simply read the rss feed with rss2email and looked out for pages that started with EPEL/, Packaging/ or Feature/ (for example) and ignored the others. That doesn't work anymore, thus I'm looking for a alternative.

CU
knurd