Spec file source URL and file names

I have to use the URL http://www.trilead.com/DesktopModules/Releases/download_file.aspx?ReleaseId=4102 as the source for a package, that address returns the correct source code filename "trilead-ssh2-build213.zip". but rpmbuild is not able to find that name because it is not part of the URL, I think the only way to fix this is to not use the real URL and only add it as a Spec file comment, am I right?

--
Robert Marcano